Most people come to me because they want to find influencers to serve as affiliates. I have the connections to recruit them for you.
But there is more than recruiting affiliates to operate a strong, profitable affiliate program. I will guide you on what to do before and as a follow-up to make the most of your investment in your affiliate program.
I will walk you through these steps, ensuring that your affiliate offer appeals to influencers and that your onboarding process keeps them engaged and profitable for your business.
This package includes:
- Consultation to understand where your company is with affiliate marketing
- Review and/or suggestions about the terms of your program
- Suggestions of affiliate software or plug-ins that are available, if needed
Together we will decide upon the number of influencers needed to launch (or re-launch) your program. (Typically 35-50). I will continue to work with you to recruit this number of new affiliates until I reach that goal—no matter how long it takes.
More importantly, before recruiting, I will help you analyze your program to ensure it’s optimized for new affiliates.
I will look at these parts:
- your sign-up page and program terms (Are they clear and enticing?)
- your creatives (Are they varied and appealing?)
- your email communication and education follow-up with affiliates (Is it automated and written to inspire affiliate promotion?)
- affiliate promotions (Is there a year-long plan for engaging affiliates with fresh products, new offers, and valuable content?)
I'll also take care of these ongoing tasks for you each month:
- answering affiliate emails/questions
- monthly communication with and support of your current affiliates
- if applicable, generating and executing quarterly affiliate promotions (contests, special discounts, etc.)
- ongoing recruitment of fresh affiliates
- suggesting new and seasonal creatives
Investment :: $1,000 per month, minimum 3-month commitment